Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So, today was good.  I made decent choices ALL day and stuck to my WW points.  (Well, I was 2 over but I am not sure the points calculation for dinner was right-I don't see how shredded buffalo chicken was 6 points). I did not work out, but I am going to give myself a pass because the weather was yuck (so no stroller-ing) and I had a 4 hour class this afternoon, plus church tonight.  Tomorrow Jillian and I are going to spend some quality time together.  Actually, let's be honest...she will prattle on while I feel like I'm going to die "jumping rope" and I will continue to hate Thunder Thighs in the background because she takes breaks when the camera pans away.  ANYWAY. 

Our scale is broken.  I don't know if it just needs another battery or what.  I probably need to get that taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment